Seed Global




Find answers to commonly asked questions about Seed Global Canada Education Consultancy Inc.’s services, admissions process, and more.
● Higher Secondary Education Certificate/Diploma
● Higher Secondary Education Academic Transcript
● Three reference letters from Academic Advisers
● Passport Copy (showing first two pages)
● IELTS Test Record (can not be more than 2 years old)
Yes, you can apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP), if you are eligible, based on the criteria given.
● You have 180 days after you receive your final marks in your last semester to apply for PGWP.
● Your study permit must have been valid at some point during these 180 days.
Two options are available to choose from:
● Apply for a visitor record to stay in Canada longer.
● Leave Canada and apply for your PGWP from outside.
You must apply to restore your status as a student to apply for your PGWP. To restore your status, you must pay additional fees. You must also have:

● Completed a study program at a designated learning institution.
● The program length is at least 8 months long and it led to a degree, diploma or certificate.
● You must have maintained full-time status as a student in Canada during each semester of your study program, this doesn’t include your final semester, which can be part-time, or if you took an approved leave from your studies and graduated from 1 of the following:

a) a public post-secondary school, such as a college, trade/technical school, university or CEGEP (in Quebec).
b) a private post-secondary school (in Quebec) that operates under the same rules as public schools in Quebec.
c) a private secondary or post-secondary school (in Quebec) that offers qualifying programs of 900 hours or longer, that leads to a diplômed’étudesprofessionnelles (DEP) or an attestation de spécialisationprofessionnelle (ASP).
d) a Canadian private school that can award degrees under provincial law (for example, Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree), but only if you’re enrolled in a study program that leads to a degree as authorized by the province.
● You already received a PGWP.
● Studied English or French as a second language.
● Took general interest or self-improvement courses.
● Participated in the Government of Canada Awards Program funded by Global Affairs Canada.
● Had funding from Global Affairs Canada.

Note: If you got a Study in Canada scholarship, you’re still eligible for a PGWP.
The application can be submitted online, we will help with the application process and advise on admission matters. For deadlines, refer to the Government of Canada website
Submit your full application online using our APPLY NOW button.
You can log on to your online application, and they will update you from time to time.
Scroll to Top